Junior Security Engineer
Junior Secuirty Engineer
c£30,000 per annum DOE
Based near Maidenhead
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Security Engineer to join our clients expanding security alarm company based in Berkshire. We are seeking someone who is mechanically minded, who is looking to gain skills in the installation and maintenance services of alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems. Extensive physicial experience is not essential, as the client really keen to speak to someone bright, ready to learn, and willing to apply their existing knowledge to go the extra mile. The role will be field based, so you will gain handson experience covering Berkshire and Buckinghamshire areas. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and customer-focused company that looks after its team and wants to invest in personal growth and development.
So what are the benefits?
- Company vehicle
- Opportunities to gain new skills
- Training and progression
So what could a normal day consist of?
- Fault-finding, repairs and installations of alarms, access systems and CCTV
- Servicing a range of open-protocol alarm systems
- Ensure effective running of the assigned jobs
- Reactive and Repair works to Security Systems
I like it, tell me more!
The ideal candidate for this Junior Security Engineer role will be bright, adaptable, and self-motivated. The reputation of the business is extremely important to our client, and they want someone who is determined to deliver highest standard of work. In exchange, they are willing to go above and beyond in terms of salary and in-house opportunties to help you achieve you personal and professional goals. Your main responsibilities will include maintenance and installation of CCTV and Access Control Systems - prior experience in this or related installation is desirable, but not essential, as full training will be provided. This is a great opportunity to join a company who cares and invests in their team - in return, the client wants to recruit someone dedicated, loyal, and eager to progress their career within their organisation. Though hands on experience is not essential, you must be mechanically minded and have some exposure, training, or knowledge within installation.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Junior Security Engineer role you must have following experience:
- Possess a UK driving license
- Experience in the installation of intruder Alarms, Access control and CCTV systems (domestic and commercial) (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong skills and knowledge in IT
- Proactive problem solver and ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic in taking new opportunities and learning new skills
- Uphold the company’s professionalism and pride in its work (smartly presented and with a conscientious attitude)
- Experience in fault finding within security systems
- Carry out maintenance on all systems
- Good customer service skills
- Demonstrate systems to customers and commission
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Assistant Manager, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192