At Simpson Dean we’re a truly local Bucks & Berks recruitment agency, with local knowledge – and three decades of national experience in recruitment across a range of sectors and industries. Our values are what drive us, and we care about creating better recruitment journeys for everyone.
Our business is built around three principles:
- Taking a ‘best in class’ approach to candidate recruitment;
- Building mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with employers;
- Delivering results
Our core company values:
Taking it personally. We believe in the individual approach. Every role, company, and candidate receive a tailored approach to ensure we deliver on our track record of high-quality matches.
Communication is key. Clear, consistent communication has been the key to our founders’ success in the recruitment industry over the last three decades, and we’re committed to always being proactive about staying in touch and keeping you informed.
Knowledge is best when shared. We’re experts at what we do, and we freely share our knowhow with employers, candidates, and the industry as a whole to drive innovation and make recruitment better for everyone.
Building lasting relationships. Our focus on developing long term, genuine relationships with our clients means we take time to get to know you so we can deliver exactly what you or your company needs, every time you work with us.
Delivering innovation. Our customers love working with us because our offer goes beyond a standard recruitment service:
- We’ll support you with your job adverts to maximise the number of quality applications you receive.
- We assess your existing teams, to help you understand exactly what you need in your next hire.
- We deliver virtual and recorded video interviews, so that both employers and candidates can attend interviews at the time that best works for them – even when you’re not free at the same time!
- We offer coaching and in-depth individual meetings with candidates to make sure they’re getting the best out of themselves.
- And we offer free redundancy support for businesses too because we care about every stage of the employment journey.
If a results-driven recruitment agency that invests in long-term relationships sounds like the kind of business you’d enjoy working with, then we’d love to hear from you. Please just get in touch and let us know how we can help.