c£25,000 per annum
Based on the road covering Stevenage, Luton, Hitchen and Letchworth areas
Full-Time/Permanent/Term time only
An exciting new Manager role has arisen within our client's business. This client is well established and has a good reputation for customer service throughout the country, they are looking for a candidate to keep up the good work. We are seeking a dedicated Manager to look after between 15-27 schools.
Are there any benefits?
- Term time only
- Get paid in school holidays
- On site Parking
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Identify and initiate improvements to service
- Report regularly to the Operations Director/Manager
- Implement effective systems of production and train staff on those systems
- Adopt and maintain a customer-focused management approach
- Ensure that unit managers maintain hygiene standards
- Adequately staff all sites at all times, accurately forecasting and planning for future staffing requirements
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Manager role will have experience in the catering industry however similar experience from other industries will also be considered.
- Social Care
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Manager role should be able to effectively manage, co-ordinate and forecast a business function within the catering sector. You must also be able to demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements as listed below.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this area Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Supervisory skills
- Problem solving skills when dealing with staff
- A sound working knowledge of IT systems
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Firm understanding of financial information to resolve issues
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good understanding of the operational practices and working methods and work schedules
- Flexible attitude
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this area Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192