£25,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE
Based near Maidenhead
An exciting new Construction role has arisen within our client's business. This role would suit a candidate who is also looking to gain experience within the domestic general building / refurbishment industry, with genuine long term career development opportunities in both maintenance and general building.
You will be joining a team of highly skilled and dynamic Tradesmen working within the building maintenance team, whilst supporting the general construction build team (as and when required), with their refurbishment projects and domestic extensions. You will be working across a varied number of sites, gaining experience in multiple trades and becoming a well rounded multiskilled tradesman / general builder.
Are there any benefits?
- 28 days paid holiday PA
- Fuel Allowance
Additional benefits after 6 month probation reviewRegular overtimeAnnual performance related bonus Company tools provided Company vehicle Company uniform provided PPE provided
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Working across a varied number of projects
- From ground prep to painting and decorating
- You could be tiling bathrooms or hanging doors
- Assisting in the installation of beams and joists
- fixing door bells and clearing the site
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Construction role will be working across a varied number of maintenance and building sites, getting involved in most trades including ground works, Brickwork, roofing, Insulating, drylining, first fix and second fix trades, painting and decorating. (Typical work load: 60% Mainenance / 40% general building). Therefore, you should be able to demonstrate competency in maintenance and on small works building sites.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Construction role, you will need the following experience and attributes:
- Experience inat least two trades
- Personal and professional integrity
- Organised and punctual
- Courteous, conscientious and committed
- Excellent all round physical fitness
- Exceptional communication skills with a 'can do' attitude
- A quick learner with a good work ethic.
- Have a full, clean driving license and your own transport
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Construction role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419192