c£20.00 per hour DOE
Based near Mayfair, London
An exciting new Joinery role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an experienced Joiner who has a strong work ethic & is willing to jump in and help in other site duties, for a 3 month period.
Are there any benefits?
- Monday to Friday
- 9 hour days
- Paid lunch break
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Skilled Labouring
- Heavy lifting
- Snagging work
- Repairing and maintaining doors, door frames, windows etc
- Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislations
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Joinery role should be able to work unsupervised, be willing to take direction and help out other tradesman when required. In usual circumstances a CSCS card would be necessary, however, this client is happy for this not be the case as work experience is more important.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Joinery role, you will need the following experience:
- Skilled Joiner
- Experienced in working unsupervised
- Willing to help other members of the site team
- Good knowledge of site health & safety
- Own tools
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Joinery role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 020 7082 8100