£28,000 per annum
Based near Horsham
An exciting new Senior Property Manager role has arisen within our client's Lettings business. We are seeking an enthusiastic, switched on individual with drive and determination.
Are there any benefits?
- Monday to Friday
- 33 days paid holiday
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance and pension
- Company rewards and incentives
- Structured career path
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Ability to build great relationships with Landlords and Tenants alike
- Inspire and manage your team
- Running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, providing Landlords and Tenants with best in class service and support.
- Keep abreast of current market conditions and have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential tenants
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Senior Property Manager role will demonstrate a strong ability to rapidly build relationships with different people across all walks of life. This is a full time role, 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off).
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Senior Property Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Full drivers licence
- Results driven individual
- Flexible and happy to move from branch to branch
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Polished Customer Service skills
- Ability to listen to customers
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Property Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01303 760 805