Salary £50,000 per annum (OTE)
Based in Sussex
An exciting new Branch Manager role has arisen within our client's expanding business. We are seeking a motivated, organised individual with excellent Customer Service skills. Our client needs someone who is comfortable working autonomously and is able to prioritise a steady and varied work stream.
Are there any benefits?
- Company car or car allowance
- 33 days paid holiday
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance and pension
- Company rewards and incentives
- Structured career path
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Ensuring business is compliant
- Manage the day to day running of multiple offices
- Listing and selling properties
- Helping manage and develop staff
- Increase revenue and profitability
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Branch Manager role should be results orientated, hard working, focused and have a desire to develop their career.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Branch Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Full UK driving licence
- Results driven individual
- Flexible and happy to move from branch to branch
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Polished Customer Service skills
- Ability to listen to customers
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Branch Manager role role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on : 01303 760 805