c£24,000 per annum
Based near Chesham
An exciting new Legal Assistant role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant to work with Private Clients in a bustling legal firm based in Chesham.
Are there any benefits?
- Parking Allowance of £300 per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charity fundraising opportunities
- Yearly Flu jab
- Great links from London and Hertfordshire
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Answering the phone
- Dealing with clients
- Progressing cases as requested by the fee earner
- Completing Private Client forms (LPA's etc.)
- Making appointments
- Drawing up bills
- General administrative tasks
- Liaising with third parties as requested
- Diary management
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Legal Assistant role should be able to prioritise a busy workload and communicate to a high level. You should have some knowledge of Private Client matters with a good understanding of Private Client terminology.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Legal Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
- Audio typing – 60+ words per minute
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- High standard of English grammar and spelling
- General administration/office skills
- Telephone skills
- Time management skills
- Experience in handling the administrative side of wills and probate matters
- Good knowledge of all areas of Private Client matters
- Good understanding of Private Client terminology
- Knowledge of forms/layouts used in legal documentation
- A friendly and approachable nature with an enthusiastic approach to the job
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Legal Assistant role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192