c£26,000 per annum
Permanent / Full Time
An exciting new Service Technician role has arisen with a highly valued client. They are seeking a hard-working motivated and flexible individual with an interest in mechanical maintenance.
This client has a productivity reward scheme offering an opportunity to increase earnings up to £31,000 per annum.
Are there any benefits?
- Productivity scheme
- Great progression opportunities
So, what could you expect to do in a normal day?
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality
- Maintaining high level technical support to the team
- Comply with company regulations and policy
- Manage positive customer and employee relations
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Service Technician role will need to be available to work Monday to Friday as well as every other Saturday. You will have had experience in carrying out general servicing and mechanical repairs to a range of premium car manufacturers is preferable.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Service Technician, you will need the following:
- An NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology or equivalent is essential.
- A proven track record in your field.
- The ability to be self-motivated to achieve targets.
- A positive attitude and be a good team player.
- You must have a full UK driving licence. Excellent grammar and communication skills are imperative as you will be tested on these prior to any offer being made.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Service Technician, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean team on 01494 419 192