c£28,000 per annum
Based near High Wycombe
Full-Time/12 month contract
An exciting new HR Administrator role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a focused and analytical administrator who is organised and methodical in their approach to their work. This position is dealing with the recruitment function of the business, for the most part.
Are there any benefits?
- Private medical insurance (eligible after 3 months)
- On-site parking
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Responsible for HR administration making sure all recruitment requirements being fulfilled in line with set deadlines to ensure the business meets the client’s expectations
- Update the HR system
- Managing assessments
- Ensuring all materials are proofread
- Writing job descriptions, skills and competencies matrices
- Utilise LinkedIn for vacancy posting and sourcing
- Conduct all HR telephone interviews
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this HR Administrator role should be able to communicate effectively and act with utmost discretion. You will be familiar with resourcing processes and Microsoft office applications.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this HR Administrator role, you will need the following experience:
- Have solid experience working within an administrator role
- Experience using HR/Recruitment systems would be desirable
- Have great written and verbal communication skills
- Be organised and able to manage your time effectively
- Be confident in working with all levels of management
- Be able to take ownership of processes
- Have well developed IT skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this HR Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on: 01494 419 192