c£23,000 per annum DOE
Based near High Wycombe
Permanent Full Time
Our client, a successful company within the accountancy industry, is seeking a driven Trainee Accountant for their thriving business.
So what are the benefits?
Our client offers a supportive and positive working environment and is recognised as a great place to work and the role comes with a very competitive salary plus numerous benefits and flexible working options.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Taking on and managing new clients
- Growing the business through referrals
- Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice
- Respond to client enquiries in line with the company policy
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty
- Working as a team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service
- To undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager within the scope of the role.
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for the role of Trainee Accountant will be provided in-house experience and training in a wide variety of accounting disciplines, including statutory audits and various taxation's, and given day release study to attend accountancy courses run by our designated training provider leading to qualification as either ACCA or ACA within three years.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Trainee Accountant role, you will need the following experience:
- Have strong A-Levels results, or relevant NVQ qualifications, and/or a university honours degree
- Display unquestionable integrity, excellent verbal and written communication, and strong logical and analytical skills
- Be organised and able to manage their own time to deadlines, able to cope with pressure, flexible and committed and able to work in a professional team environment.
YES, I am definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Trainee Accountant role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192