|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||£9.00 - £12.00 per hour|
c£9 - £12 per hour DOE
Company based near Twyford with sites across the South of England and Nationally
Permanent with immediate start
A new Driver/labourer role has arisen within our client's roofing business. This well-established company has work 6-8 weeks ahead and is looking to take on a Driver/labourer long-term
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Working at a height assisting our skilled Roofing operatives
- Assisting roofers in completing varied tasks
- Basic DIY such as mixing the mortar or other simple construction based tasks
- Showing a high level of professionalism when dealing with customers
I like it, tell me more!
Due to expansion our client is looking for an enthusiastic Driver/labourer to start immediately, the working hours and approximately between 07:00 and 16:00.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Driver/labourer role, you will need the following experience:
- Must be numerate and literate
- Experience with driving and labouring (roofing experience desirable but not essential)
- Full, clean driving licence
- Able to work well within a team and follow instructions
- Health and safety as a bonus, training will be given
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Driver/labourer role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192