|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
Based in Northampton
Full-Time / Permanent
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join our client's large sports bar as the General Manager. With family food, great drink deals and multiple television areas, this venue has a lot to offer.
With this General Manger role you will get lots of support in this role with an assistant manager, supervisor, head chef, enthusiastic bar staff, operations manager weekly visits and business development manager visits once/twice a week.
The pub boasts a large garden area and sees around 200 covers on a Friday/Saturday night. Our client is looking for a bubbly, sociable Manager who can drive events.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Taking full accountability and responsibility for the commercial success of the pub.
- Analyse p&l to maximise profitability
- Managing all aspects of the business including the front and back of house operation, achieving financial KPIs, staff recruitment and development and driving business development.
- Leading the team to deliver great customer service
- Checking that the site is maintained to the highest standards and is run in accordance with the law and ethical guidelines.
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this General Manager role will be able to think on the spot and have great skills in managing people, they should have a bright approachable personality. The company that owns this public house has many other establishments throughout the UK, they pride themselves of the development and the care of their employees.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this General Manager position, you will need the following experience:
- Previous General Manager, Deputy Manager or Assistant Manager experience
- Experience of recruiting, managing and developing staff.
- Able to demonstrate business development achievements
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this General Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 020 7082 8100