|Sector / Industry||
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||c£25,000 per annum|
Legal Secretary Matrimonial
Based near High Wycombe
A brilliant opportunity has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a Legal Secretary for a firm based in High Wycombe to deal with private clients for the matrimonial and probate sectors. Legal experience is not necessary but you must be able to preform digital dictation and have excellent copy writing skills. Must have matrimonial experience.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Writing legal documents such as motions, summonses, subpoenas etc
- Conducting relevant research
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Maintaining schedules for lawyers
- Distributing post/emails to appropriate staff members
- Ordering supplies and replenishing the office
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Legal Secretary role should be organised and be able to preform duties without extensive guidance. The working hours are 09:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Legal Secretary position, you will need the following experience:
- Must have matrimonial secretarial experience
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Copy writing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience with digital dictation
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Legal Secretary role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192