c£25,000 per annum plus bonus
Based near High Wycombe
Full-time Permanent role
Our client, a market leading, medical industry, recruitment consultancy is looking for an Recruitment Consultant and is offering outstanding career progression opportunities, remuneration and benefits packages.
So what are the benefits?
- Bonus scheme includes an element to recognise team working
- Pension contribution based on 7.5% of basic salary
- Holidays: 25 days per year rising to 30 days after 2 years, 35 days after 5 years and 40 days after 10 year’s service plus public holidays
- Hours: 08:30 - 18:00 (17:30 finish on Friday)
- After 6 month's service - monthly contribution of up to £40 towards gym or sports club membership
- Clear and encouraged Career progression to more senior levels
So, what could a normal day consist of?
Within this varied role, you will cover all sales and administration relating to recruitment such as:
- Generating sales leads through cold or warm leads
- Management of your Client Accounts
- Sales meetings and presentations
- Over night stays for exhibitions and promotional events
- Resourcing and validation of candidates for relevant roles
- Developing relationships with candidates and provide them with constructive criticism and guidance with the aim of securing them their next position
- Business networking to further spread the employers brand, as a trusted and reliable recruiter
- Keep all database records complete and up to date in line with company requirements
- Regular attendance of client visits and networking events
I like it, tell me more!
If you are a results-driven Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of sales, you can look forward to uncapped earning potential, up to 40 days holiday, excellent pension scheme, regular team and company events, season ticket loan and monthly gym/sports membership contribution plus much more.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Recruitment Consultant position, you will need the following experience:
- 1 – 2 years previous experience as a recruitment consultant
- A proven track record of sales
- Must have A's and B's at A level standard or equivalent (BTEC)
- Full and clean UK drivers License and live within 30 minutes of High Wycombe
- Attention to detail is critical
- Fantastic communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Drive and tenacity to succeed in this competitive market
YES, I am definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Recruitment Consultant position, please click ‘Apply Now’ below or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192