Five Reasons to Hire Temporary Workers in your Business
Posted: Friday 25th May 2018
There comes a time, in almost every business, that you need to fill a professional gap. It could be due to ongoing staff absence or a new role that you need to fill fast, with someone specialising in that area. That’s where temporary workers come into their own. With no lengthy contracts or notice periods and lower fees, temporary workers are flexible and can provide a knowledgeable key skill set to your business. So, what are the best bits about hiring a temp?
1. Fast hire – seasonal demands, regular employee absence, maternity leave cover, or simply testing the water to know if your business needs a full-time staff member: all require temporary workers, and fast. Temps can, almost always, start immediately. Temporary workers are straightforward and cost effective for your business needs.
2. Flexibility - temporary staff offer a great deal of flexibility. You can hire temporary workers from one day to as long as you need.
3. Specialist project managers - many temporary workers and contractors have specialist skill sets. They are perfect for specific projects, especially short-term contracts. From maternity cover to project managing a critical IT assignment, temporary workers can be the best solution for your business.
4. Temporary to permanent – if you are just starting out and are unsure whether you need a permanent member or staff, temporary workers can help. They can provide reliable cover for your business needs. If you find you need a permanent position filled, you have the opportunity to offer this to your temporary workers – saving you time in the recruitment process.
5. Support for current staff – temporary workers can provide additional support for your current employees, help to provide a more balanced environment, create better productivity, and bring fresh ideas to the business.
At Simpson Dean recruitment we are always looking for fresh, keen, talent to join businesses and we are very careful who we put forward to your business.
If you would like to know more about hiring temporary workers in Berks, Bucks and Oxfordshire please get in touch, or take a look at our website: Simpson Dean Recruitment.