c£45,000 per annum
An exciting new Warehouse Manager role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking individuals with a strong background in warehouse management to apply their skills and advance their career overseeing diverse stock operations and managing a team of 5 people.
Are there any benefits?
- Contributory pension
- Private Healthcare
- Generous holiday entitlements including flexible purchase scheme
- Regular training and career development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care Vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Long service awards
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Oversee the arrival of materials from suppliers
- Create and implement storage locations
- Co-ordinate finished goods ready for despatch
- Rotational stock counts
- Manage stock levels
- Resolve delivery and invoice discrepancies
Transferable skills for Warehouse Manager:
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Control
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Warehouse Manager role will play a pivotal role in overseeing material arrival, storage, and dispatch. You will implement efficient storage systems and ensure seamless movement of materials using Sage 200 software. You'll have the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise in managing stock levels, conducting vital stock counts, and handling procurement to meet company demands. This role calls for an individual with strong communication skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to think of their feet to ensure uninterrupted flow of operations. The ideal candidate would ideally be educated to Degree standard, however candidates who can demonstrate good grades at Secondary School/College level will be considered.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Warehouse Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Degree educated not essential
- Proven track record in warehouse management
- Strong understanding of stock control and inventory management
- Experience with managing a team
- Familiarity with using warehouse management software
- Experience in purchasing and supply chain management
- Ability to manage and maintain storage locations
- Experience in dealing with suppliers and overseeing material storage
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Warehouse Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192