c£37,000 per annum DOE
Based near High Wycombe
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Procurement Specialist to join our clients expanding team. If you're a recent graduate with a passion for procurement, we want to hear from you. This role offers excellent career development prospects and the chance to work on diverse procurement projects.
Are there any benefits?
- Contributory pension
- Private Healthcare and employee assistance program
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Generous holiday entitlements including a flexible purchase scheme
- Regular training and career development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Long service awards
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Sourcing and purchasing materials, goods, and services required by the organisation, including negotiation of terms.
- Creation of purchase orders, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Maintaining positive relationships with suppliers through effective communication and timely issue resolution.
- Collaborating with suppliers to ensure on-time deliveries and quality standards are met.
- Analysing procurement data to identify trends, cost-saving opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Preparing reports and presentations based on procurement analytics.
- Identifying and suggesting process improvements to streamline procurement operations and enhance efficiency.
- Participating in meetings and providing updates on procurement activities.
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Graduate Procurement Specialist role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors:
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
I like it, tell me more!
As a Graduate Procurement Specialist, you'll rapidly adapt to managing procurement processes and personnel. Excelling in sourcing and procuring materials, both locally and internationally, while considering logistical factors. Proficiency in utilising procurement software, such as SAGE MRP, will be advantageous. Fostering positive supplier relationships is paramount, so a collaborative spirit is a must.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Graduate Procurement Specialist role, you will need the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Higher education in a relevant discipline, preferably to degree level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with a high level of ability in Excel.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Graduate Procurement Specialist role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192.