Electrical Design Engineer
c£53,000 per annum DOE
Based in Kintore
An exciting new Electrical Design Engineer role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a skilled individual to join the global engineering team responsible for delivering innovative engineering designs and solutions for Wireline Systems, Wellhead Pressure Control Equipment, and machinery.
Are there any benefits?
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Electrical Design Engineer role, you will need the following experience:
- Apply technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop customer-centric electrical designs
- Carry out Electrical Engineering design, analysis, testing & validation
- Plan and lead design projects under the guidance of the Principal Engineer
- Prepare cost estimates and ensure budget compliance
- Produce efficient and cost-effective designs, utilising CAD tools
- Participate in sales contract reviews and client meetings
- Social care
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Electrical Design Engineer role should possess a degree in Electrical or related Engineering, with a focus on Mechatronics, which is essential. You should be able to demonstrate a track record of leading electrical design projects, as well as the ability to design and troubleshoot electromechanical systems. A working knowledge within a manufacturing environment is essential, with 3 - 5 years experience. Additionally, familiarity with the energy Industry and operations, specifically Wireline Intervention and completion methods is valued. You will also need to be experienced in Wireline winches, masts, and associated product designs, along with preparing technical files complying with European Regulations. Proficiency in Eplan and an understanding of engineering documents and drawings are expected.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Degree Level or similar in Electrical or related Engineering
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience leading Electrical design projects within multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of Energy Industry operations, Wireline Intervention, and completion methods
- Working knowledge of Eplan and understanding of engineering documents and drawings
- Familiarity with ATEX, IECEx, Norsok standards and 3D CAD
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Electrical Design Engineer role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 020 7082 8100