c£30,000 per annum
Based near Whetstone, Leicestershire
Join our dynamic team as a Junior Development Designer! We are excited to offer this opportunity to a creative and proactive individual eager to grow in the design field.
Are there any benefits?
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance and retirement benefits
- Flexible work culture3
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Assisting in producing development solutions to support the Prototyping, Estimating, and Client Services teams.
- Contributing & supporting in the development of cost-effective units optimised for efficient manufacturing.
- Participating & supporting in site surveys as required.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
I like it, tell me more!
As a Junior Development Designer, you will be mentored to create development solutions that enhance Prototyping, Estimating, and Client Services. Your role involves supporting the team in working on cost-effective units and conducting site surveys while fostering strong team relationships. You must possess at least one years' experience in using Solidworks.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Junior Development Designer position, you will need the following experience:
- Minimum 1 years experience of Solidworks
- Previous experience of 1 year in a fast-paced POS business or similar environment
- An understanding of how to create solutions to a given design brief.
- Self-motivated and able to manage projects from brief through to production with assistance
- Basic experience or an understanding of preparing drawings and planograms.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Print Account Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 020 7082 8100