Account Manager POS/POP Displays
c£45,000 per annum DOE
Based near Whetstone, Leicestershire
An exciting new Client Services Manager/Account Manager role has arisen within our client's innovative retail display manufacturing business. We are seeking an experienced customer service personnel with excellent project management and industry knowledge skills who is looking for their next career move. Our client is a fast-paced organisation specialising in the supply of POS/POP within the temporary and permanent display industry.
Are there any benefits?
- Competitive salary package
- Pension enrolment
- Flexible work culture
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Ensure the service level is kept above expectations.
- Face-to-face client meetings.
- Overall management of the account – one point of contact.
- Produce internal paperwork to brief the team.
- Produce CPA’s for more complex projects.
- Work closely with internal departments.
- Problem-solving and working well with teams to ensure the delivery of goods meets the customers’ requirements.
- Maximise sales opportunities.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Project Management
I like it, tell me more!
As a CSM/Project Manager, you will need a passion for delivering best-in-class customer service and previous experience within the POS industry. Knowledge of retailer schedules and guidelines is an advantage, and you should be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a keen eye for detail. Enthusiasm and a problem-solving mentality are crucial, along with strong communication skills and a positive attitude. Your time management skills will be essential for working with other departments towards shared goals, and proficiency in Excel is necessary. A solid commercial understanding is expected, and the ability to thrive under pressure in the fast-paced POS industry is vital.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Account Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Previous experience within the POS industry.
- Knowledge of retailer schedules and guidelines (advantageous).
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in using Excel.
- A positive attitude and problem-solving mentality.
- Time management skills to handle multiple projects.
- Strong commercial understanding.
- Enthusiasm for delivering exceptional customer service.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Print Account Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100