Designer - POS/POP
c£40,000 per annum
Based near Whetstone, Leicestershire
An exciting new Development Designer/CAD Technician role has arisen within our client's innovative retail display manufacturing business. We are seeking a creative and proactive individual to join the Design team.
Are there any benefits?
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work culture
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Producing development solutions of Retail Displays to support the Prototyping, Estimating and Client Services teams.
- Developing cost effective Retail Display units to suit the most effective route to manufacture.
- Conduct site surveys as and when required.
- CAD Technicians
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for the Development Designer role will produce development solutions supporting Prototyping, Estimating, and Client Services. You will develop cost-effective units for efficient manufacturing, conduct site surveys as needed, and maintain strong internal team relationships. Punctuality and accountability in meeting deadlines and high standards are crucial. Sustainability must be considered in designs, and you must also possess lateral thinking, self-motivation, multitasking ability, and proficiency in Solidworks and MS Office.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Account Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced POS business.
- Competent user of Solidworks is essential and MS Office software.
- Ability to think laterally and create solutions to a given design brief.
- Self-motivated and able to manage projects from brief through to production.
- Capable of preparing drawings and planograms.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Print Account Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 020 7082 8100