c£40,000 per annum + Bonus
Based near Wolverhampton
An exciting new Account Manager role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused individual to join our client's Client Services team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing client relationships, translating client objectives into workable briefs, and ensuring the successful delivery of projects. Applicants located near Wolverhampton are also welcomed to apply as the client has satellite offices located in the area.
Are there any benefits?
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance and retirement benefits
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home options
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Understanding customer needs and responding to their requests promptly and effectively.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with internal departments to deliver projects and meet service level agreements.
- Managing the end-to-end process of project delivery, ensuring timely completion.
- Mentoring and guiding Account Executives to improve their performance and skills.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvements in processes, communication, and services.
- Assisting the Account Director in identifying sales and margin opportunities.
- Presenting innovative solutions and ideas to clients and agency partners.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Project Management
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for the Account Manager role will be responsible for understanding customer requirements and effectively translating them into briefs. You will deliver projects and services to the highest standards, requiring effective collaboration with internal teams to meet project objectives. You should have a keen eye for identifying opportunities for growth, upselling, and cross-selling to maximise account potential.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Account Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Minimum 3 years' print experience is critical
- Extensive knowledge of POS, and associated services
- Minimum of 2 years of print management experience
- Previous account management experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Self-motivation, strong work ethic, and initiative
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Print Account Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 020 7082 8100