c£32,000 per annum DOE
Based near Beaconsfield
An exciting new Payroll Administrator role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an experienced individual to run payrolls for clients and take care of payroll related queries. The successful candidate will work closely with the Payroll Department Manager and will be responsible for ensuring that client payrolls are run on time and comply with legislation, including PAYE, AE, and GDPR.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare benefits
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Collating information for the current payroll run
- Running payrolls using software
- Checking all reports and payslips produced and sending them to clients
- Producing and submitting RTI files to HMRC
- Collating year-end information
- Producing year-end reports and distributing them as required by clients
- Human Resources
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Payroll Administrator role must ensure client payrolls are run on time and comply with legislation. Key responsibilities include submitting payroll information to HMRC on time, carrying out Auto Enrolment and Pension reporting where necessary, having a solid understanding of payroll-related laws, and addressing any client queries related to payroll matters. Success in this role will require a combination of technical expertise, attention to detail, and strong communication skills.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Payroll Administrator role, you will need the following experience:
- A payroll foundation level qualification or about 2 years working ideally for a payroll bureau, preferably within an Accountancy firm
- Good general standard of education
- Friendly and able to use own initiative
- Knowledge of PAYE
- Good Word and Excel skills
- Knowledge of Payroll Professional, Star, or Iris software
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192.