c£25,000 per annum
Based near High Wycombe
We are seeking an experienced Warehouse Operative with a Reach or Bendi forklift truck licence. You must be diligent and able to communicate effectively, record data where applicable, and be flexible in your approach.
A current Reach or Bendi forklift truck licence and a full valid driving licence are essential requirements for this role.
Are there any benefits?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Sorting and replenishing picking locations
- Picking and packing orders
- Stock rotation and light assembly work
- Moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Packing goods for dispatch and recording despatches
- Possible deliveries using company vehicles
- Upholding high standards in job delivery
- Cooperating with colleagues and associates
- Keeping work area tidy and safe
- Assisting on other sections of the warehouse as required
- Social care
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Warehouse Operative role should be able to load and offload trucks, sort and replenish picking locations, pick and pack orders, rotate stock, perform light assembly work, move products up to 23kg in weight, pack goods for dispatch, record despatches, and assist on other sections of the warehouse as required.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative role, you will need the following experience:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- IT literacy and proficiency with MS Office
- Adherence to all health & safety guidelines
- Reach forklift truck licence and relevant experience
- Full valid driving licence
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Warehouse Operative role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192