c£30,000 per annum DOE
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Administrator role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a highly competent Administrator to work as part of a team and ensure all services are carried out for maintenance of the client’s security systems.
Are there any benefits?
- On site parking
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Ownership Scheme
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- React to client ‘call out’ requests - log onto Service Administration software package (Alarm Master)
- Monitor monthly Alarm master client reports, tasks include exporting the callout data from alarm master to create corrective call lists per month
- Schedule PPM visits for at least six months ahead at any time and have these distributed to the regional teams
- Print monthly reports and report weekly invoicing status, number of calls attended, etc
- Check call outs are being invoiced and chased where applicable.
- Maintain time-list of invoicing, including credits issued - monitor incoming payments and react accordingly
- Chase contract renewals
- Add new installations and clients to the database.
- Chase returns for repair and provide mechanism to engineers to add or reduce their stock holding
- Conduct weekly calls to coordinate regional teams and interface with installation teams
- Book and coordinate engineer training requirements
- Maintain call out rota with effective cover for each area
- Follow up and provide quotes for remedial works, recommendations or requests
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Administrator role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors
- Customer service
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Administrator role should be positive, passionate, and have a high threshold of personal achievement. You must be able to take initiative and be driven to take responsibility and achieve results. Office hours are Monday to Friday, 08:00-17:30. You must be presentable, able to multi-task and stay organised, as well as personable. You will need to communicate clearly over phone and email across all levels. Prior experience or knowledge or experience in a mechanical engineering environment would be highly beneficial, or you should be a quick learner.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Administrator role, you will need the following experience:
- Strong administrative background
- Ability to interface with modern technology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge or background in engineering or related field (Desirable)
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192