c£60,000 per annum DOE
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Head of Product Management role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a highly experienced Product Head for our clients multi-million air-movement manufacturing and research group.
Are there any benefits?
- International travel
- Group pension scheme with enhanced senior management employer contribution
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Car allowance or company car (hybrid or electric)
- Bonus linked to company sales and profit
- 25 days holiday per annum + 1 day leave on birthday
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Product management and developing new products
- Responsible for product assortment for all categories, for all sales channels
- Provide product pricing analysis and study future trends to inform all product-related decision-making
- Create a clear vision on product development and align with the overall market and competitors
- Work closely with the sales and marketing leads to implement market strategy and deliver sales and profit targets
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Head of Product Management role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors
- Skilled trades
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Head of Product Management role should be data driven and market aware of customers and competitors. You will ideally be a commutable distance to High Wycombe. A minimum of 5 years' experience leading a product team is essential. An engineering degree is desirable as technical experience is required, as this is not for someone who has not worked with technical products previously. You must be an effective people manager with good coaching ability and a track record of building and developing successful teams. International travel will be required as part of this role.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Head of Product Management role, you will need the following experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading a product team
- Minimum 5 years' product/category management experience
- Experience budgeting and forecasting at senior level
- Working with outsourced manufacturing
- Working for a manufacture of electrical branded products in the construction sector
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Product Management role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192