c£47,000 per annum DOE
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Project Manager role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an E & Q Project Manager to oversee all Engineering and Quality projects in our clients business.
Are there any benefits?
- 25 days holiday per annum + 1 day birthday leave
- Group pension scheme with enhanced senior management employer contribution
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Bonus linked to company sales and profit
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Responsible for all Engineering and Quality projects
- Develop new and existing products
- Oversee business quality accreditations and departmental processes
- Conduct and manage product testing, product compliance, and product quality
- Responsible for E&Q team management and development
- Liaise with external suppliers and service providers and consultants
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Project Manager role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Project Manager role should be an effective people manager with good coaching ability. You must have a track record of building and developing successful teams and be able to undertake UK and international travel as required. A minimum of 5 years’ experience Project Managing an engineering team and 10 years of engineering experience is essential, including leading an engineering team through new product introduction.You must have hands-on experience of product design, testing and implementation, and should live within a commutable distance from the High Wycombe office.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Project Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading an engineering team
- Minimum 5 years engineering experience leading an engineering team through new product introduction
- Working with outsourced manufacturing both UK and overseas
- Working for a manufacture of electrical branded products
- Hands-on experience of product design, testing and implementation
- Experience working with ISO accreditations Attributes
- Strong project management skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Project Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192