c£30,000 per annum DOE
Based near Oxfordshire
Full Time/Part Time Temporary
We are seeking an organised, reliable and enthusiastic Secretary to fill our incoming temporary positions. We are advertising based on recent enquiries we have had from some of our clients! If you have had experience as a Secretary or high level administration, apply now to be put forward and find out more about these roles.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Greet visitors
- Manage phone calls, email and mail
- Type letters, reports and minutes
- Assist staff with coordination of schedules
- Maintain record-system for files
- Oversee order of office supplies
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
Secretary Transferable skills:
- Customer service
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Secretary role should have previous experience within a similar role, and be comfortable providing full administrative support to the line manager or director. You must be organised, able to manage and prioritise your workload. The ability to work well under pressure is essential, and you maybe required to provide support to other members of the team.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Secretary role, you will need the following experience:
- Proven secretarial experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time wisely
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with audio typing would be an advantage
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Secretary role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192