c£65,000 per annum DOE
Based near Beaconsfield
Our client is approaching an exciting period of growth and are looking for an Accounts Manager to join their team. You will provide accounting, auditing and taxation services to clients accurately and to budget/time constraints. The company offers amazing benefits and recognises individual efforts, bringing further opportunities for career development and progression.
Are there any benefits?
- Fantastic salary package
- Pension & Private Medical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- AA breakdown cover
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Develop Audit and Accounts seniors and trainees in respect of technical competence
- Ensure compliance with approved company policies
- Allocate work appropriately to ensure the team is fully utilised and their skills developed
- Provide accounting, auditing and taxation services to clients
- Maintain professional client relationships and promote the firm’s product
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
Accounts Manager Transferable skills:
I like it, tell me more!
As the Accounts Manager, your role will involve a combination of team and client management. You will provide accounting, auditing and taxation services to clients accurately and to budget. Furthermore you will monitor your teams job performance, allocate work and provide professional coaching and support where required. You must be highly organised and able to take initiate, recommending areas for policy and improvements. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential, as you will be required to build professional client relationships. Working with other departments may also be an aspect of this role, so the ability to work under pressure and a high energy approach to work is paramount.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Accounts Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience in a practice environment (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience in a similar role
- Conversant with accounting software
- Ability to work well under pressure
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for the Accounts Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192