c£50,000 per annum DOE
Based near Beaconsfield
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance & Forensic Executive to join our clients' well-established Chartered Accountancy firm. You will be carrying out cost effective completion of Corporate Finance and Forensic assignments. We are seeking an accounting expert with an interest in Forensics to work on ad-hoc projects alongside the talented Forensic Services Partner.
Are there any benefits?
- Pension & Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Hybrid working (mostly office)
- Employee and client referral bonus
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Work on acquisitions, disposals, corporate restructuring, valuations and other projects
- Prepare forensic accounting reports
- Prepare corporate finance bid/proposal documents
- Understand client expectations and build rapport
- Agree assignment budgets with the Partners and regularly monitoring
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
Finance & Forensics Executive Transferable skills:
I like it, tell me more!
The ideal candidate for this Finance & Forensic Executive role should be focussed, driven, and demonstrate responsibility and initiative. The role would suit someone at a junior level with an interest in forensics and looking to be trained in the field. We are seeking someone with a real skill for report writing, and who has strong analytical and logical skills. You must have experience in accounting, with the ability to interpret financial data and understand complex business models. Offering flexible working, so employees can choose their start/finish times outside core hours (which are 10am to 4pm).
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Finance & Forensic Executive role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience within a practice environment (ESSENTIAL)
- Report writing skills
- Accounting experience
- Qualified or almost qualified in ACA/ACCA
- Organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for the Finance & Forensic Executive role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192