c£35,000 DOE per annum
Based near Beaconsfield
Our client is approaching an exciting period of growth and looking for an experienced Management Accountant from within a practice environment, to join their dynamic team. Reporting directly to the Manager, the Management Accountant will oversee, maintain, and update client records and should be able to hit the ground running, as they will have primary responsibility of VAT Returns and bookkeeping for a range of clients.
Are there any benefits?
- Pension & Private Medical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
So what could a typical day consist of?
- Prepare client’s VAT returns and management accounts
- Respond to ad-hoc client requests
- Collate accounting records
- Input client’s accounting transactions into accounting software
- Review transactions to confirm VAT treatment
- Prepare management accounts working papers
- Maintain solid relationships with clients and staff
I like it, tell me more!
The ideal candidate for this Management Accountant role will have a high level of personal pride in their work. Experience using Xero is essential, and you will have proven experience managing accounts with a high level detail. Advanced VAT knowledge including partial exemption, land & property, imports, and foreign transactions are essential. Support is available from the Manager but it is expected that basic bookkeeping functions and processing will be completed with minimal support. The client is looking for someone who is professional and able to work well under pressure.
What do you want from me?
- Experience in accounts management
- AAT qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- OR Qualified by experience
- Xero experience
- Bookkeeping experience
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for the Account Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192