c£50,000 per annum DOE
Based near Beaconsfield
An opportunity has arisen for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join our clients' highly-established Chartered Accountancy. You will be delivering high-value projects within budget and lead a lovely team of driven professionals. Accounting experience is desirable but not essential, as you will deal with a 80/20 split towards audit.
Are there any benefits?
- Pension & Private Medical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Deliver high quality, client-focussed output
- Liaise regularly with managers, principals, and colleagues to ensure completion of tasks
- Train, mentor and supervise junior members and facilitate spirit within the team
- Meet deadlines and budgets
- Attend technical courses to enhance internal procedures
- Agree budgets with managers and monitor regularly
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
Audit & Accounts Senior Transferable skills:
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Audit & Accounts Senior role should be confident taking on a wide variety of audit, accounting and tax assignments. We are seeking highly experienced audit specialists, with experience in accounts being desirable. You will need to be organised and have a good grasp of technical programmes, as well as exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. The role will comprise 70-80% audit, and 20-30% accounts and taxation, and a high degree of autonomy is expected.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Audit & Accounts Senior role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience within a practice environment (ESSENTIAL)
- ICAEW or ACCA qualified, with a strong academic background
- Some exposure to group/consolidated accounts
- Experience with FRS 102 and IFRS (Desirable)
- Ability to draft and finalise corporation tax computations
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for the Audit & Accounts Senior role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192