c£45,000 per annum DOE
Based near Beaconsfield
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join our clients highly-established Chartered Accountancy. We are seeking experienced professionals to play a pivotal role in the planning and completion of audit and accounting assignments. You will work within a supportive environment where your individual efforts and contributions are recognised, bringing further opportunities for career development and progression.
Are there any benefits?
- Flexible working
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Paid car parking
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Complete assignments for managers & supervisors to level required
- Mentor colleagues and delegate tasks to new trainees
- Prepare and submit timesheets
- Provide support to a varied portfolio of clients
- Lead audits from planning through to completion
- Conduct pre and post-audit meetings with clients
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
Audit & Accounts Transferable skills:
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Audit & Accounts Senior role should be confident completing auditing and accounting assignments in a timely fashion, with 70/30 in favour of audit. You will be responsible for the planning and finalisation of audit files, and be able to organise and manage your time efficiently and effectively. Part qualified candidates may be considered depending on level of experience.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Audit & Accounts Senior role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience within a practice environment (ESSENTIAL)
- ICAEW or ACCA qualification, and a strong academic background
- Ability to work well under pressure
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for the Audit & Accounts Senior role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192