c£15.00 per hour DOE
Based near Amersham
Full Time or Part Time/Temp
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and vigilant Student Administrator to join our client's innovative construction business. As the Student Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the delivery of all administrative tasks relating to our clients projects and services. Our client is seeking someone who is sharp and diligent, and is able to join a team of extremely talented individuals and hit the ground running. In exchange, you will be offered an impressive salary package pro rata and flexible working hours.
Are there any benefits:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours (Part Time)
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Provide administrative support to the business as part of a high performing support team
- Assist the CEO by carrying out various business support tasks and take on ad-hoc tasks as necessary
- Liaise with landowners, estate agents, subcontractor and solicitors as required
- Assist others and resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Be responsible for filing and document-management
- Assist with correspondence as required
- Provide research support
- Be trained in the process of planning application documentation
- Update the CRM system
What if I don't have all the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Student Administrator role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors
- Surveying Administration
- Planning Administration
- Customer Service
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Student Administrator role will be confident, diligent, and able to perform effectively in high pressure environments. You will be required to work to a brief and action tasks autonomously and within a timely manner, so an eye for detail and proactive work-ethic will be essential. Experience within the construction industry will be beneficial but is not essential, as our clients' main goal is to recruit a confident Student Administrator to become part of their already high-performing team on a Temporary basis. This role would suit a student seeking to broaden their skillset over the summer duration, and our client is happy to agree on flexible working to suit the perfect candidate.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Student Administrator role you will need the following experience:
- Educated at Degree level or higher (Essential)
- Confident in MS Office (Essential)
- Excellent written and verbal skills (Essential)
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and prioritise (Essential)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (Essential)
- Surveying or Planning Administration experience (Desirable)
- Experience in construction (Desirable)
YES, I am definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Administrator role, please click ‘Apply Now’ or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team 01494 419 192