c£40,000 per annum DOE
Based near High Wycombe/Sunderland/Remote
An exciting IT Support role has arisen within our client's business, who are seeking a support engineer for specialist electronic products. The ideal candidate will be motivated to provide excellent service and possess a great understanding of the technical sector. Experience is preferred, however graduates are also welcomed to apply and take advantage of the extensive training packages provided. Working hours Monday to Friday, 8:45am-17:15pm.
Are there any benefits?
- Private healthcare
- Cash plan for health
- Pension and performance bonuses
- 22 days annual leave
- Supported training
- Death in service
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance via telephone and email
- Provide technical advice to external customers and internal/external staff
- Maintaining technical/drawing files on products
- Manage/update internal CRM Support ticket database
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide suggestions for improvement of practices within the Company
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this IT Support Engineer role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors
- Business management
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this IT Support Engineer role will have excellent customer service skills and be able to resolve issues by troubleshooting with customers over the phone, web-chat and email. Our client has a vast portfolio of products sold worldwide and welcomes all applicants, as well as those who are now looking to transfer their skills from a more hands-on role. Offering extensive training for those who wish to progress their knowledge, our client remains open to a degree of flexibility for the perfect candidate and has opportunities in their offices based in High Wycombe and Sunderland, as well as part-remote working.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this IT Support Engineer role, you will need the following experience:
- Customer focused
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Strong Knowledge of Access Control systems is essential
- Working knowledge of a CRM would be beneficial
- Experience working on a helpdesk or in telephone support
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Education to A level or University Degree or Full Apprenticeship is essential
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this IT Support Engineer role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192