c£25,000 per annum DOE
Based near Amersham
An exciting new Conveyancing Assistant role has arisen within our client's business, who are seeking a bright and engaging secretary to join their growing business based in Amersham! Candidates welcomed from conveyancing or similar backgrounds as full training will be provided.
Are there any benefits?
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown
- Allocated parking for permanent staff
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Providing administrative support to the conveyancing department
- Dealing in matters relating to residential and commercial conveyancing
- Answering phone calls
- Typing from dictation
- Submitting of Land Registry and Stamp Duty Applications
- Diary management
- Meeting and greeting client
- General office administration
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Conveyancing Assistant role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors:
- Business Management
- Social Care
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Conveyancing role will be bright, warm, friendly, and eager to learn. You will be working alongside a professional and diligent conveyancing executive within an established law firm with offices based in the heart of Buckinghamshire. We are seeking a candidate to take on a permanent, but happy to consider a temporary contract initially. Experience within residential conveyancing is preferred, however full training will be provided, so candidates from paralegal background or who have an awareness of conveyancing are welcomed to apply!
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Conveyancing Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience in conveyancing/paralegal/similar background
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent communication skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Conveyancing Assistant role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192