c£25,000 per annum DOE
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Conveyancing Assistant role has arisen within our client's business who are seeking an experienced conveyancing assistant to hit the ground running and join their busy and growing property team!
Are there any benefits?
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday + Christmas to New Year off
- Company bonuses for excellent performance e.g. paid lunches
- On-site parking
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- 9:00-17:30 working hours
- Contacting Clients, Agents, Referrers, Search providers and other parties Solicitors to progress active conveyancing transactions.
- Ensuring documents are returned by Clients and work providers, prompting them if required and progressing transactions.
- Obtaining required documentation from the client, other-side, third parties (such as HMLR and Lenders).
- Drafting sale contracts and re-mortgage documentation as required by the
- Property Lawyer.
- Dealing with Lenders on both sale and purchase matters, checking redemption statements, mortgage offers and dealing with the financial calculations relating to the same as required by the Property Lawyer.
- Drafting correspondence, exchange of memos etc
- Assisting with purchase files
- Making telephone calls as required in relation to redemptions, completion dates
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
Experience preferred, temp role can be considered for candidate with the right experience.An ideal candidate for this Conveyancing Assistant role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors.
- Business Management
- Social Care
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Conveyancing Assistant role will have experience from a similar background and offer a strong combination of skills to join a fast and growing team. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join a well-established law firm with the opportunity for progression. You will be working alongside a delightful solicitor who is calm, collective and professional in the way in which they work.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Conveyancing Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
- Interested parties should have at least 5 years’ experience in residential property.
- Ability to prioritise
- Administrative skills
- Highly organised
- Problem solving skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Paralegal role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192