c£26,000 per annum
Based near Caterham in Surrey
An exciting new Administration role has arisen within our clients' business. Due to the expansion of this busy but small Design Agency, an exciting new Administration role has been created to act as a key support function to the whole team from Designers to client-facing Account Managers.
Are there any benefits?
- Hybrid working
- Free Breakfast
- 24 days holiday excluding Bank Holidays and your Birthday off without dipping into your holiday fund
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Daily review of WIP and working with the Account Management team to understand workflow, prioritise projects and plan forthcoming work; ensuring allocated timelines are met
- Assign projects / work to the relevant designer
- Assist in scoping and costing projects; create estimates, create project timelines
- Assist with Quality Control / proofreading
- Arrange freelance/ external support as and when necessary
- Ensure POs are issued to third party suppliers and invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Keep internal reporting systems up to date
- Ensuring timesheets are logged on time
- Ensuring billing and admin is to process and kept updated always
- Be a problem solver – foresee potential issues before they arise, seek solutions
- Assist with team admin, e.g. setting new starters up with relevant log-ins, equipment, booking meetings and travel
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Administration role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors
- Customer Service
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Administration role should have strong administration, communication and organisation skills as this a must in this role, as well as a keen eye for detail. A great opportunity to continue your career in a creative, collaborative environment with excellent prospects and an impressive client base.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Administration role, you will need the following experience:
- Highly organised
- For the successful candidate to excel in this fast-paced creative environment you should have 1-2 years agency experience, preferably in a full service/through the line marketing agency
- An interest in marketing and design would be a benefit, as would a natural flair in creativity and a client-centric approach.
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Ability to work well under pressure without losing focus on attention to detail
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner both externally and internally when working with colleagues and other stakeholders
- Strong relationship building and problem-solving skills
- A true team-player, a great collaborator who is eager to provide insight and receive feedback
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Administration role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100