c£38,500 per annum DOE
Based near Surrey
Due to recent expansion of a Design Agency, an exciting Account Manager role has arisen in our client's business. As the Account Manager, you will play a vital role as the interface between a client and internal departments. The client will be offering annual bonuses and hybrid working to the perfect candidate.
Benefits:Hybrid working after probation Discretionary annual bonus of £1500 Free breakfast Birthday off
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Support Line Manager to implement new projects and account deliverables
- Manage Account Executives by setting objectives and measuring performance
- Drive improvements across internal/external processes where necessary
- Support Account Director and identify potential sales and margin opportunities
- Optimise supply chain using internal resources
- Proactively present innovation to clients and agency on an on-going basis
The ideal candidate for this Account Manager role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors:
- Customer Service
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Account Manager role should have a minimum of 2 years experience in Account Management and extensive knowledge of print, POS, Direct Mail, and associated services. As the Account Manager, you must be able to take initiative, make logical decisions and find alternative solutions where necessary. This is an opportunity to become part of a creative, collaborative environment, with excellent career prospects as well as an impressive client base.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Account Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Client servicing experience is essential
- Knowledge and experience in the printing industry is essential
- Experience in marketing agency
- Spoken and written skills
- Work well under pressure
- Strong relationship building and problem-solving skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Account Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 020 7082 8100