c£27,000 per annum
Based near Whyteleafe in Surrey
An exciting new Administration role has arisen within our client's business's Print Procurement team. We are seeking Operations Admin Assistant, to work with our clients' internal team managing the workflow between the warehouse and administration updates on the internal system
Are there any benefits?
- Hybrid working
- Free Breakfast
- 24 days holiday excluding Bank Holidays and your Birthday off without dipping into your holiday fund
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Producing management reports
- Support the Procurement manager in the completion of tender opportunities
- Monitor warehouse performance
- Investigate and resolve warehouse stock discrepancies
- Assist in the creation and launch of our client’s new online ordering portals. This will involve skinning sites and ensuring all materials from current online portal are included in the new platform
- Administrative support for all data entry on daily basis within MS Excel and newly onboarded procurement software
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Administration role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors
- Customer Service
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Administration role should be comfortable with being responsible for management of the automated stock ordering process, monitoring receipts and despatches from the clients' partnered warehouse ensuring the correct daily functioning of the systems. You will also be involved in client on Boarding, arranging collection of stock items, creating accounts and branding portals
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Administration role, you will need the following experience:
- Highly organised
- Basic Excel knowledge
- Excellent computer skills (Windows, primarily)
- Basic understanding of HEX colours
- Basic Photoshop skills, InDesign knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Computer literate, especially analytical Excel skills
- Knowledge and technical understanding of printing processes, components and supply chain management would be valuable
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Administration role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100