c£35,000 per annum DOE
Based near Maidenhead
Our client, a successful security alarm company based in Berkshire, is looking to expand its team by recruiting an advanced/experienced Installation Engineer to carry out the installation and maintenance services of alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, customer-focused company that looks after its team and is happy to invest in their personal growth and development.
So what are the benefits?
- A company work vehicle provided
- Opportunities to gain new skills
- Career progression
So what could a normal day consist of?
- Planned maintenance, fault-finding, repairs and installations of alarms, access systems and CCTV.
- Across a range of open-protocol alarm systems.
- preparedness to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Field based covering Berkshire, Bucks.
I like it, tell me more!
A highly professional and well respected company they have an excellent reputation for customer service and for treating its customers fairly.
As one of their Installation Engineers you will protect this reputation, the business asks its field team to be focused on doing the right thing for the customer and delivering the highest standard of work.
Although you will be responsible for the maintenance/ install and testing we are looking for people who have had experience within going to different clients and producing quotes for future works. Our client is an investor in the right people and always encourage people to achieve in their professional progression.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Security Systems Installation Engineer role you must have following experience:
- Experience in the installation of intruder Alarms, Access control and CCTV systems in both
- domestic and commercial environments.
- Good communication skills
- Strong skills and knowledge in IT
- Proactive problem solver and ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic and proactive to take opportunities in learning new skills
- Good time management
- Strong team working skills
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Uphold the company’s professionalism and pride in its work
- Smartly presented and with a conscientious attitude, maintaining our high standard of service
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team when required
- Experience in fault finding within security systems
- Carry out maintenance on all systems
- Good customer service skills
- Demonstrate systems to customers and commission
- Have a UK driving license
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Assistant Manager, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192