c£35,000 per annum DOE
Based near Maidenhead
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Security Engineer to join an expanding security alarm company based in Berkshire. We are seeking experienced Security Engineers for installation and maintenance services of alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems.
So what are the benefits?
- Guaranteed salary increase after successful probation
- Company vehicle
- Training and progression
So what could a normal day consist of?
- Fault-finding, repairs and installations of alarms, access systems and CCTV
- Servicing a range of open-protocol alarm systems
- Ensure effective running of the assigned jobs
- Repair works to Security Systems
I like it, tell me more!
The ideal candidate for this Security Engineer role should be able to present a professional image both in office and to clients. Prior experience in maintenance and installation of CCTV and Access Control Systems - whether experienced or junior level - is essential. The company is run by an amazing management team who are looking for engineers that are passionate at what they do. This an opportunity to prove your skills and join a company who invests in their team.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Security Engineer role you must have the following experience:
- Experience in the installation of Intruder Alarms, Access Control and CCTV systems is essential
- Possess a UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive problem solver and ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic in taking new opportunities and learning new skills
- Experience in fault finding within security systems
- Carry out maintenance on all systems
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Security Engineer role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192