c£40,000 per annum DOE
Based near Maidenhead
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Security Engineer to join our clients expanding security alarm company based in Berkshire. We are seeking an experienced Security Engineer to carry out the installation and maintenance services of alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems. The role will be field based, covering Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, customer-focused company that looks after its team and wants to invest in personal growth and development.
So what are the benefits?
- Impressive salary package
- Company vehicle
- Opportunities to gain new skills
- Training and progression
So what could a normal day consist of?
- Fault-finding, repairs and installations of alarms, access systems and CCTV
- Servicing a range of open-protocol alarm systems
- Ensure effective running of the assigned jobs
- Reactive and Repair works to Security Systems
I like it, tell me more!
The ideal candidate for this Security Engineer role will be able to present a professional image both in office and to clients. The reputation of the business is extremely important to our client, and they want someone to join their high-performing field team and focus on delivering the highest standard of work. Our client is really keen to speak to someone who meets the above criteria, and is willing to go above and beyond in terms of salary and opportunities for learning and progression for the perfect candidate. Your main responsibilities will include maintenance and installation of CCTV and Access Control Systems, so prior experience in this, both domestic and commercial, is essential. This is a great opportunity to join a company who invests in their team - in return, the client will recruit someone dedicated and loyal, who is not afraid to go the extra mile and work towards achieving their own professional goals or positions within the company.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Security Engineer role you must have following experience:
- Possess a UK driving license
- Experience in the installation of intruder Alarms, Access control and CCTV systems (domestic and commercial) (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong skills and knowledge in IT
- Proactive problem solver and ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic in taking new opportunities and learning new skills
- Uphold the company’s professionalism and pride in its work (smartly presented and with a conscientious attitude)
- Experience in fault finding within security systems
- Carry out maintenance on all systems
- Good customer service skills
- Demonstrate systems to customers and commission
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Assistant Manager, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192