c£30,000 per annum pro rata
Based near Amersham
Full Time or Part Time/Permanent
Our Client, an impressive Construction Company, is looking for an astute, tenacious individual who is interested in planning or construction and has excellent problem-solving skills, to join their business. This Administration role forms a key part of the wider business support function which provides pivotal assistance ensuring that the company remains efficient and consistent in the delivery of its services. It is essential for the client to find the right person for this role, hence why a candidate looking for Part Time or Full Time hours will be considered
Are there any benefits:
The companies’ culture is built around collaboration. Everybody plays their part.
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary and be rewarded as you develop and grow your skills.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
In this Administration role you will:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the business as part of a high performing support team
- Assist the CEO by carrying out various business support tasks and take on ad-hoc tasks as necessary
- Liaise with landowners, estate agents, subcontractor and solicitors
- Assist others and resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Be responsible for filing and document management
- Assist with correspondence as required
- Provide research support
- Be trained in the process of planning application documentation
- Update the CRM system
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Administration role should be able to work within a small team and work well in high pressure situations. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, be candid and culpable with a positive ‘can do’ attitude. You will be expected to work to a brief and be able to execute it autonomously.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Administration role you will need the following experience:
- To be educated to A levels or higher
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and prioritise
- Effective communication and customer service skills
YES, I am definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Administration role, please click ‘Apply Now’ or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team 01494 419192