c£35,000 per annum
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Mortgage Advisor role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an experienced individual to offer professional mortgage advice with the emphasis being on client relationship building. Most of the administrative duties will be taken care of by the team around you. You will be working closely with the Managing Director and the Companies clients as well as generating new business to build your own client base. The role is a PAYE position but they will also consider a candidate that would prefer to be Self-Employed. If PAYE is preferable your commission will be 35% on all business for mortgage and protection policies.
Are there any benefits?
- Pension scheme
- Parking on site
- Full administrative support
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Maintain Generic knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required timescale
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices.
- Provide high quality professional independent mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available
- Fact-find effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations.
- Ability to prospect and organise meetings
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Mortgage advisor role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors
- Business Management
- Human Resources
- Estate Agency
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Mortgage advisor role should be able to bring a portfolio of clients if they have been self-employed previously as a Mortgage advisor, be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team. This is a well establish client that has been trading within the local area for nearly 10 years, it is a family run business with a good inclusive feel and they are seeking a like-minded employee to help with all of their customers Mortgage requirements
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Mortgage advisor role, you will need the following experience:
- Previous Sales Experience necessary
- CeMap Qualified or Equivalent
- Experience with Mortgage
- Excellent, & empathetic communicator
- Ambitious, driven
- A keen interest in the financial sector
- Previously working in banking or sales environment is a great plus
- Respect for confidential information
- Honest and trustworthy attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Willingness to learn new skills and Self-motivation to seek out new opportunities
- Organised, great attention to detail
- Good communication and listening skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Mortgage advisor role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192