Trainee Sales Engineer
Trainee Sales Engineer
c£40,000 per annum OTE
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Trainee Sales Engineer role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an individual that has a passion for sales and the capacity to learn how this client's products work. With this in mind you will need to be mechanically minded or be able to prove your ability to learn this product with minimal supervision.
Are there any benefits?
- Company Bonus scheme
- Optional Health scheme
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Organising sales visits
- Giving demonstrations, training and presentations to help clients discover and understand products/services
- Liaising with existing clients
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Writing reports and sales literature
- Supporting other members of the sales team by training them in the uses of products/services
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensuring that sales targets are met
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Trainee Sales Engineer role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors
- Mechanic sales
- Skilled Trades
- Customer Service
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Trainee Sales Engineer role will be responsible for developing sales with new and existing customers. The Trainee Sales Engineerrole involves a combination of Compressed Air Systems, energy saving and efficiency projects, combined with specifying new air compressor and ancillary equipment.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Trainee Sales Engineer role, you will need the following experience:
- Problem solving
- Presentation skills
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with office software and phone systems
- Mechanically minded
- Research and analytical skills
- The ability to negotiate and influence others
- Commercial awareness
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Trainee Sales Engineer role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192