c£50,000 per annum OTE
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Sales Engineer role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to work within a well-established company based near High Wycombe. You will be required to demonstrate your ability to be driven, reliable and concientious as the client will expect immediate results.
Are there any benefits?
- Company Bonus scheme
- Optional Health scheme
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Submit orders by conferring with technical support staff and costing engineering changes
- Prepares cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional personnel
- Establish new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organising sales call schedule
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Sales Engineer role will also be considered if you have transferable skills from the below sectors
- Mechanic sales
- Skilled Trades
- Customer Service
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Sales Engineer role should be able to communicate to a high level with firm Technical knowledge or the ability to learn with minimal supervision
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Sales Engineer role, you will need the following experience:
- Excellent attention to detail, along with a high motivation to learn
- Ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and maximal efficiency
- The ability to negotiate and influence others
- Mechanically minded
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Selling to customer needs
- Product knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- At least 5 years of working experience, preferably in a sales-related environment
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Sales Engineer role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192