c£20,000 per annum
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Customer Service role has arisen within our clients business. We are seeking a reliable, inquisitive and enthusiastic individual to join our clients team.
Are there any benefits?
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Car
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Processing electronic prescriptions and liaising with patients to arrange delivery of supplies
- Reminder to order calls to patients
- Inbound calls
- Processing Orders
- Exemption checking
- General admin tasks
- Calling GP surgeries
- Working to targets set by team leader
- Perform other such duties as may be reasonably requested by the team leader
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Customer Service role should be reliable, inquisitive and enthusiastic. You will remain calm when under pressure and have previous experience working in a similar target driven role.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Customer Service role, you will need the following experience:
- Data base input
- A telephone based customer service background
- Used to working to targets
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Customer Service role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on: 01494 419 192