Factory Permanent 4
c£27,000 per annum
Based near Ashford
An exciting new Factory Process Worker role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a physically fit team player with strong work ethic and a willingness to learn new skills or, use the skills you have already acquired and apply them in a new environment.
Are there any benefits?
- Competitive pay
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Staff lockers
- PPE provided
- Christmas off
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime available
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Cooking large bulk fruit products
- Ability to work in a hot environment
- Physically fit
- Heavy lifting
- Attention to detail
- Good team player
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Factory Process Worker role will have willingness to learn and the ability to work in a physically demanding role
- Transferable Sectors are Warehousing
- Production line
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Factory Process Worker role should be able to Follow instruction, speak basic English and be comfortable working in the heat. You will be tasked with cooking large volumes of fruit sauces following the companies recipes.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Factory Process Worker role, you will need the following experience
- You will prepare and cook large volume fruit sauces following company recipes
- Work as a team member, including showing flexibility, adaptability, and problem solving
- You will weigh out the raw materials (this includes lifting heavy bags up to 25kg bags)
- Good House keeping skills
- Work as a team member, including showing flexibility, adaptability, and problem solving.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Factory Process Worker role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01303 760 805