£25,000 per annum
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Office Manager role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone with excellent numeracy skills and strong attention to detail to co-ordinate the day to day Head Office facilities, buildings and site contractors. Mon-Thurs 09:00-17:00. Friday 06:45-14:45
Are there any benefits?
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Onsite Parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Early finish on Fridays
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Coordinating and planning essential central services such as security/access, maintenance, cleaning and waste disposal and recycling.
- Coordinating meeting room facilities
- Assist the Operations Manager Facilities, CI & Lean with the co-ordination of building maintenance, refurbishments, renovations, office moves and ad hoc projects.
- Manage the day-to-day requirements of Health & Safety and Environmental Management systems including ensuring ongoing compliance with ISO14001 Environmental Management standard.
- You will act as Fleet Coordinator for the company including administration/co-ordination of pool cars.
- As required, you will provide cover for the Post room and Reception.
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Office Manager role will have previous experience working in a facilities department or role, coordinating contractors and a good knowledge of ISO14001.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Office Manager, you will need the following experience:
- Previous experience in a facilities department and/or facilities role
- Previous experience of Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Excellent IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills excellent organisational skills
- Be proactive and use your initiative and able to keep calm under pressure
- Be able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Basic level of practical maintenance skills
- Driving License
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Office Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on: 01494 419 192