c£27,000 per annum
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Finance Administrator role has arisen within our client's growing business. We are seeking someone that knows their way around an accounts department and can hit the ground running after a full handover.
Are there any benefits?
- 28 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Ensure payments are made accurately and on time
- Balancing of bank credit card accounts and petty cash
- Maintenance of Sales and Purchase Ledgers and all associated activity including, invoicing, chasing payment and scheduling supplier payments
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Transferring invoice details onto Hire Management system and monitoring for billing due
- Chasing project managers for billing information and cost approvals
- Liaising with accountants as required for annual reporting etc.
- Working closely with MD providing ongoing assessments of P&L, cash flow forecasting etc.
- Handling of ad hoc tasks for the MD
- Answering the telephone
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this finance Administrator role will have proven administration experience and good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Finance Administrator role, you will need the following experience:
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organisational and time management abilities
- Strong working knowledge of excel
- Experience using Xero is useful but not essential
- Proven work experience as an Accounts administrator or similar role
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Finance Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192