c£10.00 per hour
An exciting new Kitchen Porter role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Kitchen Porterto join their successful and established team, working on temporary basis Mon - Fri 08:30-14:30 term time only.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Helping to prepare the kitchen for service
- Maintaining a clean working space
- Cleaning equipment
- Pot washing
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Kitchen Porter role must have a current, transferable and portable Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Kitchen Porter role, you will need the following experience:
- The ability to take on new tasks
- A current and transferable Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
- Must work well within a team
- A 'can-do' attitude is a must
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!If you are interested in applying for this Kitchen Porter role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on
01494 419 192